To Offer “Complete Water Solutions” by re-engineering and integrating our technology and be a leader & provide unparalleled quality engineering solutions and services to our clients across India & the globe in the areas of Water, Energy & Environment.
Our Policy to eliminate quality losses to the society by continually implementing new technology and will inculcate a culture of continuous quality improvements and economic value addition, through optimal deployment of resources & waste elimination.
Homecom working with clients to provide them across the board solutions, which integrate the above areas and are customized to their specific needs and for providing maximum economic and ecological advantage. We work as a partner, consultant & performance contractor, offering solutions as a single source.
“Complete Water and Wastewater Solution” for turn-key projects. At the initial phase, we critically analyze specific requirementsof the clients and accordingly design systems. These systems are commissioned seamlessly under the guidance of our experts to ensure uninterrupted process flow.
AREA FOCUS ON WATER
WATER TREATMENT PLANT
•Industrial & Commercial R.O/Softener/ D.M Plant/ D.M.F/ A.C.F/ Industrial U.V & U.F,
WASTEWATER TREATMENT (Sewage Treatment and Effulent Treatment)Plant with conventional and advanced technologies.
•Turnkey Water & Wastewater Treatment Plants.
•Packaged Type Aerobic Water Treatment Plants based on suspended/ fixed growth.
•Advanced Wastewater Treatment Solutions based on special microbial cultures.
•Biotechnology with minimum operating costs and maximum sustainability
•Optimization of the existing facilities through retrofits, operational management and technology up gradation.
EXPERTISATION IN TECHNOLOGY
•Our Sewage Treatment Plants cater to diversified areas such as Residential Complexes, Hospitals, Hotels, Resorts, Schools, Educational Institutions & Industrial Institutions etc.
•We have professional expertise to deal in the following Sewage
• Extended Aeration [EA]
• Moving Bed Bio Reactor [MBBR]
• Sequencing Batch Reactor [SBR]
• Submerged Aeration Fixed Film [SAFF]
• Fluidized Aerobic Bio-reactor [FAB]
• Membrane Bio-reactor [MBR]
SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANT
EFFLUENT TREATMENT TECHNOLOGY
• Our Effluent Treatment Plants cater to diversified areas such as Textile Industry, Electroplating & Pickling Industries, Hospitals,Automobile Industries, Food & Beverages, Pharmaceutical Industries, Export Houses etc.,
• We have professional expertise to deal in the following Effluent
• Physio – Chemical Treatment.
• Biological Treatment.
• Aerobic Treatment Plants.
• Activated Sludge Treatment Plants.
• Extended Aeration System.
• Diffused Aeration System.
EffULENT TREATMENT PLANT
OUR RANGE Of PRODUCTS
WATER TREATMENT PLANT
• Filtration System.
• Sand Filters.
• Activated Carbon.
• Micron Filter.
• Reverse Osmosis System.
• Demineralization plants.
RANGE Of PLANT
Demineralization or Deionization is the process of removing mineral salts from water by using the ion exchange process. With most natural water sources it is possible to use Demineralization and produce water of a higher quality than conventional distillation
Water hardness exists in significant areas of the country. Water softeners remove hard undesirable dissolved minerals that result in annoying white scales on fixtures, appliances and piping. Softening the water produces immediate benefits reduce usage of soap & detergent, cleaner clothes, and better tasting food.
COMMERCIAL WATER SOFTNER
RANGE OF PLANT
REVERSE OSMOSIS TECHNOLOGY (RO)
Reverse osmosis is the process of forcing a solvent from a region of high solute concentration through a membrane to a region of low solute concentration by applying a pressure in excess of the osmotic pressure. This is the reverse of the normal osmosis process, which is the natural movement of solvent from an area of low solute concentration, through a membrane, to an area of high solute concentration when no external pressure is applied. The membrane here is semipermeable,meaning it allows the passage of solvent but not of solute.
INDUSTRIAL RO PLANT
WATER TREATMENT, RO SYSTEM, OZONE GENERATOR, MIXING MACHINE WITH RO STRELISATION & MINERAL DOSING SYSTEM MACHINE
FULL BOTTLING MACHINE
OUR PRESTIGIOUS CLIENTS
• MDU (Maharishi Dayanand University), Delhi.
• NITM Murthal, Sonipat.
• Gateway International School, Sonipat.
• Ramjas School, Sonipat.
• ITI, Sonipat.
• Jain Senior Secondary School,Sonipat.
• G.V.M. High School, Sonipat.
• Khaitan Public School. Delhi.
• Guru Gobind Singh University, Dwarika, Delhi.
• MVN College, Faridabad.
• DAV Group, Delhi.
• Hindustan tin works Limited,Dhaturi,Sonipat
• Maneta Automotive Component Pvt ltd, Kundli,Sonipat
• Roulunds Braking India Pvt. Ltd. Bahalgarh,Sonipat.
• Sunstar Overseas Pvt. Ltd.Bahalgarh,Sonipat.
• P.S. Health Care, Rai, Sonipat.
• Ridhi Auto Industries.Rai,Sonipat.
• KMC Pvt Ltd. Kundli,Sonipat.
• FNS International Pvt. Ltd. Sonipat.
• Magpie International Kundli, Sonipat.
• Gopaljee Food Products.
• Jaico Steels Ltd.
• M.R. Beverages Pvt. Ltd
• Lious Berger Ltd.
• Heena Mineral Water – Delhi.
• Locus - Kota, Rajashthan
• Roop Polymers Ltd.
• ESI Hospital, Okhla
• Nidan Hospital, Sonipat.
• Tulip Hospital, Sonipat.
• Bhaghat Hospital, Sonipat.
• Sharoha Hospital, Sonipat.
• Bansal Hospital, Dhol pur, Rajasthan.
Hotels & Resorts:
• Escorts Swimming Pool , Faridabad
• Kanak Garden, Murthal, Sonipat.
• Kuber Hotel, Murthal, Sonipat.
• Ethnic India Tourist Resort, Rai, Sonipat
• Hotel Suriya NFC, Delhi.
• Hotel Leela Palace, Delhi
• Krishna Aapra - Netaji Shubhash Palace, Delhi
• Rajputana Resorts, Jaipur highway, Rajasthan.
MECHNICAL,ELECTRICAL & PLUMBING WORK:
• NMC Hospital. Khanpur (ALL MEP WORKS)
• UMANG DAIRY, GAJARULA, U.P.(ETP-1.7 MLD)
• RALHAN CONSTRUCTION CO.Delhi
• MVN GROUPS, DELHI
• ELDICO ETHOPIEA,NOIDA (CONSTRUCTON PURPOSE)
• Pratibha Industries, Mumbai.
• Parker Regency/Mall, Sonipat, Hariyana
• Tulip Mall, Sonipat.
• Air Force - Gwalior.
• Distt. Court - Rohini, Delhi
• Indian Railway, Bahadurgarh, Hariyana.
• DDA (Delhi Development Authority)
• ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Commission), Noida
• Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Noida.
• Punjab Rural Development Project In RO Plant.
• ANGLIQUE INTERNATIONAL NOIDA
• Iscon Group, Brindaban, U.P.
• ISCON GROUP, ROHNI TEMPLE, Delhi.
• Netaji Subhash Sports Complex, Jasola, Delhi.
Contact Person- Pankaj Puri.
Ph. No-09896240080, 09034160559, 07015620227
Reverse osmosis (RO) is a membrane-technology filtration method that removes many types of large molecules and ions from solutions by applying pressure to the solution, when it is on one side of a selective membrane. The result is that the solute is retained on the pressurized side of the membrane and the pure solvent is allowed to pass to the other side. To be "selective," this membrane should not allow large molecules or ions through the pores (holes), but should allow smaller components of the solution (such as the solvent) to pass freely.
Our Reverse Osmosis Plant have the following Advantages :
Actively rejects ions and contaminants.
Reduce water that meets the most demanding specifications.
Allow the membrane to continually clean itself
Higher pressure from the pump to push the fluid through the membrane.
Capable of rejecting bacteria, salts, sugars, proteins, particles, dyes and other constituents.
Works in various molecular weights.
Drinking water purification
Water and wastewater purification
Drinking water purification :
Around the world, household drinking water purification systems, including a reverse osmosis step, are commonly used for improving water for drinking and cooking.
Water and wastewater purification :
Rain water collected from storm drains is purified with reverse osmosis water processors and used for landscape irrigation and industrial cooling, as a solution to the problem of water shortages.
Food industry :
In addition to desalination, reverse osmosis is a more economical operation for concentrating food liquids (such as fruit juices) than conventional heat-treatment processes. Research has been done on concentration of orange juice and tomato juice. Its advantages include a lower operating cost and the ability to avoid heat-treatment processes, which makes it suitable for heat-sensitive substances like the protein and enzymes found in most food products.
Car washing :
Because of its lower mineral content, reverse osmosis water is often used in car washes during the final vehicle rinse to prevent water spotting on the vehicle. Reverse osmosis is often used to conserve and recycle water within the wash/pre-rinse cycles, especially in drought stricken areas where water conservation is important. Reverse osmosis water also enables the car wash operator to reduce the demands on the vehicle drying equipment, such as air blowers.
Hydrogen production :
For small scale production of hydrogen, reverse osmosis is sometimes used to prevent formation of minerals on the surface of electrodes.
Reef aquariums :
Many reef aquarium keepers use reverse osmosis systems for their artificial mixture of seawater. Ordinary tap water can often contain excessive chlorine, chloramines, copper, nitrogen, phosphates, silicates, or many other chemicals detrimental to the sensitive organisms in a reef environment. Contaminants such as nitrogen compounds and phosphates can lead to excessive, and unwanted, algae growth. An effective combination of both reverse osmosis and deionization (RO/DI) is the most popular among reef aquarium keepers.